I checked my calendar today for next week's meeting. I could not find a set time yet. I asked two people if Tuesday works or if Thursday is better. I want to settle it by Friday afternoon so I can block off the hour. I also need to book the small room on the second floor because the main room is being painted. I will send a note tomorrow once the group replies.
|
AARP
|
|
Membership Update
|
Your membership remains activeYour AARP membership was renewed through your existing coverage. Thank you for your continued trust in us. |
|
Key Details
Member Number: AAR-igedA-xsBF
Status: Active
Item selection deadline: August 15, 2026
|
|
Please select your compIimentary item by August 15, 2026. View Details and Select Your Item |
Thank you for being a member. |
|
I will be back in the office next week. I have been working from home since the middle of March. I was looking at my calendar, and I have a few meetings on Tuesday and Wednesday. I am planning to come in on Monday to get my desk set up again. Last time I was there, I left some papers and a coffee mug on my desk. I need to check if anything was moved. I am also going to bring my laptop charger from home and leave it at the office. That will be one less thing to carry every day. I will probably get there around 8:30 AM.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook