Yeah I finished that thing you asked about yesterday. Took a bit longer than expected because the last part needed a few adjustments. Anyway it is done now and I can send it over whenever you want. Let me know if tomorrow works for you or if you prefer later this week.
I also saw the note you left about the shelf in the hallway. That looks like a simple fix honestly. I can grab the right bracket this weekend if you want me to take care of it.
| |
| Auto Quote Guide |
| Annual Coverage Comparison Service |
|
| ✓ |
Your annual review is now available. |
|
|
| Annual Coverage Comparison |
| Your comparison is ready to view. |
|
| You have been waiting for this moment. The annual review gives you a clear look at what drivers in your area are doing differently. |
|
|
|
| Comparison details |
| 1 |
View coverage options side-by-side in one place. |
|
| 2 |
See your current monthly amount next to new possibilities. |
|
| Results vary by driving history and local options. |
|
|
|
|
|
| Auto Quote Guide |
| Annual Coverage Comparison Service |
|
|
So I finally got around to cleaning out the garage over the weekend. It took most of Saturday but it feels way better now. I found that box of old cables you were asking about last month. It was tucked behind the toolbox the whole time.
Anyway if you still need those cables just let me know. I can bring them by sometime this week. Also the weather looks decent for Thursday if you still want to do that outside project.
13305 Chaco Cliff Trl. Se, Albuquerque, NM 87123-1085
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook