I followed up on that reservation for the Tuesday meeting. I called the office center yesterday morning, right after 9. The room we used last time is already booked for that day, so I reserved room 204 instead. It has the same screen setup, which is good. I checked the calendar and moved our start from 2 PM to 1 PM so we don't run into the afternoon cleanup crew. I told them we'd be four people again and that we need the extra chairs. The confirmation came through email before lunch. We're all set.
|
AARP
|
Your Membership Is Current |
We've renewed your AARP membership through your current plan. Thank you for staying with us.
Member Number: AAR-r4r8-r3r5 Status: Active Perks: 2026 benefits available |
|
|
|
Thank you for being a member. |
|
I called the restaurant to confirm our table for dinner on Thursday. They had us down for six people, but I told them it will be four now. The reservation is at 7 PM, and I asked for a corner spot near the window. They said they would add a note but could not promise anything. I plan to check in again the day before, just to make sure everything is set.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook