I'll be back in the office next week. I was out for three weeks working from home. The repairs in the building are done now. The elevator is running again. I plan to get there by 8:30 AM on Monday. I checked the bus schedule and the 8:05 works. I won't need the backup carpool that I used last month.
| Auto Quote Guide |
2026 Auto Plan Overview ReadyYour annual auto comparison report has been generated. Reviewing it ensures you remain informed about your current options. The report includes potential savings of up to $847 based on the latest available data and your existing profile. |
Your Annual Report Review Your Comparison |
|
| What this is: An annual auto comparison report generated for your review. It outlines current coverage options and potential savings based on your profile. |
| Potential Savings: Up to $847 |
|
|
I stopped at the store after work on Wednesday evening. I got there around 6:15 and knew I just needed the basics. I picked up milk, eggs, bread, and some chicken. I also remembered we were out of dish soap, so I grabbed a bottle of that. The total came to $47, which was less than last week's trip. I think that's because I didn't buy any snacks this time. I noticed the produce looked better than it has in the last few visits. I was home by 6:45 and just started putting things away.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook