All your home repairs included in this coverage plan

Yes, I was planning to return to the other matter when there was a moment last week. I was considering we could begin the session at 11AM tomorrow so everyone could join. I wanted to check if there were any additional openings this week you might attend. I was also thinking that shifting those appointments to another slot this week would work. I will inform the rest about the adjustments when we reconnect there. I wanted to see if they were present at that same hour.
Home Shield Update Notice
Your 2026 plan evaluation is ready.
SELECT
Home Shield
See Your Home Coverage Offer
Unexpected home repairs can be expensive. A Select Home Shield plan can help safeguard your property and finances.
SEE MY OFFER →
Only about 60 seconds. No payment details needed.
Limited duration: Current 2026 pricing availability and promotional savings may shift soon.
$150 OFF + 2 MONTHS INCLUDED
Why review your offer?
A home shield is a renewable service agreement that handles the repair or replacement of many common breakdowns of system parts and home appliances.
✓ 32,000+ top-rated reviews
✓ 1,800,000+ properties protected
✓ Recognized as a Best Home Warranty Company by US News 360 Reviews
VIEW AVAILABLE COVERAGE →

 

To no longer receive these messages, please remove yourself here:

Remove
1000 Wykoff Avenue, 3rd Floor, Mahwah, NJ 07430

Yes, That was the identical date as the prior week. I was planning to head over to meet them this week and the minutes slipped away. I believe we can shift those dates to another window this week when we have returned. I was going to confirm what moment they will return but that is a separate day this week. You might want to attempt your skills at a Colombian bandeja paisa (literally, a platter). Basically it's beef, rice, plantains, red beans and more, but entertaining to prepare.

 
Group Of GrafiKom™ Total Design