I'll be back in the office next week on Monday. I've been working from home since the 3rd, and my setup there is fine, but I need the second monitor at my desk. The commute will take about forty minutes again, which I had gotten used to last month. I already put my parking pass back in the car. I'll be in by 9 AM.
| Auto Quote Guide |
| |
| Upcoming Changes Need Your Attention |
| Your personalized auto coverage comparison is now available. The report identifies where you could adjust coverage and potentially save up to $1,600 per year. |
| Review by: August 13, 2026 |
|
| View the complete report through the secure link below. |
| Review Your Comparison Chart |
| This comparison reflects the information you provided and is intended solely as a guide. Actual savings and coverage adjustments may vary based on your specific circumstances. |
Auto Quote Guide
410 E Waco Pl, Broken Arrow, OK 74011 Do not email me again |
 |
|
I stopped at the grocery store after work today. Traffic was light, so it only took a couple of minutes to get there. I picked up milk, eggs, bread, and some chicken for the week. The store had a small sale on cereal, so I grabbed one box of that too. I was back home by 6:15 and put everything away before starting dinner.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook