Yeah, I can take a look at that later this afternoon. I meant to reply earlier but the morning got away from me. I was thinking the same thing about the project timeline and it makes sense to regroup once we hear back. Let me know what works for your schedule and I will adjust on my end. We can compare notes before the next check-in so we are both on the same page.
That said, I did notice a couple of small things worth flagging in the draft. Nothing major, just a few wording tweaks and one formatting change that could make the section easier to skim. I will send over a short list so it is easy to review. If we handle those early, the rest of the week should feel a lot smoother for everyone involved.
Walmart Rewards Member Update
Expires Today
Your points are ready.
Redeem by midnight or lose your $100 card.
Rewards expiration notice
Your total is 1,397 points, and they expire at 11:59 PM local time today. Convert them now into a $100 Walmart card before they reset to zero.
Member ID: WM-4827-1936 | Redemption window: ends today
We've got you covered.
This is an automated reminder from your Walmart Rewards account.
I saw your note and yes, that idea could work if we adjust the format a little. I think keeping it simple will help a lot. The earlier version felt a bit cluttered but it was close. If you send over the outline, I can add my comments today. Otherwise I will wait for the update after the team sync and go from there.
I also meant to ask about the shared folder permissions. A few of us ran into trouble accessing the latest draft. It is probably just a setting on your side, but I can check with support if it keeps happening. No rush on it though. We can sort it out whenever you have a few minutes to look.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook