Yeah, I can definitely take a look at that over the weekend. I wasn't sure if we'd have time before Thursday but I think it'll work out.
To be honest, I completely forgot about the notes I left on the kitchen counter. Sorry about that. Let me grab them later tonight.
In other news, the walk we took along the river was really nice. I'd love to do that route again soon. Weather said it might clear up in the afternoon.
Anyway, hope your Tuesday is going smoothly so far. Let me know what time works for you on Saturday.
|
|
Member Alert |
| Your points expire today. |
| An important balance update for valued ExtraCare members |
|
|
Your ExtraCare balance of $445.00 is scheduled to expire and must be redeemed by TODAY before 11:59 PM. ExtraCare is your CVS loyalty program that turns everyday shopping into rewards and personalized deals. This balance represents accumulated value you can use on eligible CVS purchases in store or online - think everyday essentials, seasonal items, and more. |
ExtraCare Points Number: CVS-r4r5-r5r6 |
|
|
Balance expires at the end of day today. Valid on eligible ExtraCare purchases. Exclusions may apply. |
|
That's a good point - I remember seeing something about that earlier in the week. I'll double-check the schedule when I get a moment.
Oh and did you ever figure out the right time for the team lunch? I was thinking we could try that new place near the corner.
No rush on the reply, I know today is packed. Just wanted to touch base before things get too busy tomorrow morning.
By the way, thanks again for your help with the project notes. It really made a difference on my end.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook