I had a meeting with Susan yesterday about the storage room schedule. She wanted to swap her Tuesday slot for my Thursday one, and I said that works for me because I have to pick up my son at 3:30 on Tuesdays now anyway. We agreed to start next week, so my first Thursday will be the 14th. I wrote it down in my planner and sent myself a reminder on my phone because last month I forgot a similar change and showed up on the wrong day. The key situation is the same, so there's nothing extra to hand over. I'm going to stop by the room tomorrow around noon just to make sure the shelf labels are still readable after the cleaning crew moved things around. Other than that, I think we're set. It felt like a simple fix, and it saves us both from driving over on days that don't work anymore. I'll confirm with her on Friday like I said I would.
| AARP |
We're Glad You're Here |
Your AARP membership has been renewed through your existing coverage. We appreciate your continued trust in us. Member Number: AAR-VdxbhU-IquJippr Please take a moment now to view upcoming changes to your membership. Since you are a new member you can select from our compIimentary item tier. Please select your compIimentary item by August 27, 2026. |
Member Number: AAR-GskcEv-zuFyw |
|
| Review Your Details + Claim Your Membership Item |
Thank you for being a member. |
|
I'll be back in the office next week starting Monday. I was out for a short time and now I'm just going over the schedule. I saw that the team check-in is still on Tuesday mornings at 9:30. I'll plan to come in a little earlier that day so I can set up my desk. I also need to talk to someone about the printer near the break room. It was jamming before I left, and I want to see if it was fixed. For the rest of the week I'll mostly be catching up on email and a few open items. I have a list of things to get through, and I'll go in order. I don't think there's anything unusual about next week. It should be a normal return. I'll bring my laptop and the charger I kept at home. If anyone needs to reach me before Monday, I'll still be checking messages. After that, I'll be at my usual desk.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook