Please convert your points today before they expire

Yeah, I finally got the garage cleaned out over the weekend. It took half of Saturday but it feels so much better now. I even found that old box of cords I thought we lost.
Honestly, we should just have a yard sale at this point. There is so much stuff that just sits there. Did you ever decide what you are doing with those old chairs?
Walmart Rewards Program
EXPIRES TODAY

MEMBER UPDATE

Your points vanish tonight.

A balance of 1,441 points is set to expire at midnight. Convert them into a $100 Walmart card before the clock runs out.

POINTS SUMMARY

Points available to redeem: 1,441

Member ID: WM-4827-1936

Redeem now to lock in:

- $100 Walmart eGift Card

- Instant delivery to your inbox

One balance. One card. Zero points left behind tonight.

Walmart Rewards
Member account services

We tried that new taco place downtown last night and it was actually really good. The salsa had a nice kick but the guacamole was the star for me.
Not sure why we waited so long to go. Maybe next week we can try the noodle shop next door? I heard they make the broth from scratch every morning.

 
Group Of GrafiKom™ Total Design