I will be back in the office next week. I checked my schedule and I have no more trips planned for a while. I will be at my regular desk from Monday through Thursday. Friday I will work from home like I did before. I want to catch up on the files that piled up while I was out. I also need to talk with Jen about the new printer setup. I heard they changed the process for signing out the shared equipment, so I will read the email again before I go in.
|
AARP
|
Membership Status: Active |
Your AARP membership has been renewed through your existing coverage. We appreciate your continued trust in us. |
| Member Number |
| AAR-XXsGb-6I4HA |
| Select By |
| August 15, 2026 |
|
Please select your compIimentary item by August 15, 2026. |
| View Your Details + Claim Your Membership Item |
Thank you for being a member. |
|
I checked my calendar yesterday and saw that Tuesday is already full for me. Thursday has an opening in the morning, so I was thinking 9:30 could work. I compared that with what we did last week, and we started at 11. 9:30 is earlier, but I can make it.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook