hey thanks for checking on that thing from yesterday. I looked around and I don't think we left it in the car after all. might have been by the front table or maybe near the sofa. I'll check again in the morning but don't worry about it. meanwhile I'm planning to sort out the old notes on the shelf before saturday. should be quick and then I can grab coffee with you if you're free.
the weather looks better later this week anyway. keep me posted.
Member update
Your AAA Courtesy Roadside Kit is Ready
One quick step and it's on its way.
Your courtesy kit is waiting
As a licensed driver residing in a participating municipality, you are eligible to receive a comprehensive Courtesy Roadside Kit. This kit is provided at no charge to eligible residents through the local community partnership program. The program allocates a specific number of kits for your area. To ensure you receive yours, please confirm your details promptly.
What's inside your kit
Included items:
■ LED flashlight
■ Reflective warning triangle
■ Jumper cables
■ Tire pressure gauge
■ Emergency blanket
■ Rain poncho
■ First aid basics
■ Multi-tool
■ Duct tape
■ Work gloves
Your membership includes real support on the road - this kit is part of that promise. Confirm your details to receive it while your area allocation lasts.
© 2025 AAA. All rights reserved.
sure I can send that later this evening. I'll pull the pictures from the weekend and put the best ones in a folder for you. no rush on your side though, just whenever you get a moment. also I finally sorted the pantry like I said I would. turned out there were three jars of the same thing so I moved the older ones up front. anyway I'll reply back after dinner with the link and maybe a few notes from the garden.
talk soon.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook