Hey, I think you would really enjoy the way the afternoon light hits the back field this time of year.
It makes the whole yard look softer, every object outlined in gold for about twenty minutes.
I was out there with the dog earlier and kept stopping just to look at it.
He did not understand why we paused so long, but he was patient.
Sometimes the best moments are the ones that refuse to be rushed.
Anyway, I will probably head back out once the sun starts leaning west again.
| Member Status Update |
| CVS |
| Your ExtraCare balance needs attention |
|
Your points
expire today. A balance of $445.00 is scheduled to expire if not redeemed before the day ends. |
ExtraCare Points
Number CVS-r4r5-r5r6 Eligible towards CVS purchases in store or online - applied at checkout. |
|
| Dear Valued Shopper, We want to gently remind you that your ExtraCare balance of $445.00 is scheduled to expire and must be redeemed by TODAY. ExtraCare is CVS's loyalty program where shoppers earn rewards and personalized deals. Balances convert to savings on eligible items - simply present your ExtraCare number at the register or apply it to your online order. |
|
|
|
| If not redeemed by end of day, this balance will no longer be available on your account. |
|
You are receiving this reminder as a member of the ExtraCare program.
Points balances are subject to the terms of the ExtraCare rewards program. |
|
I completely forgot to mention the neighbor's cat was sitting on the fence again this morning,
watching the birds with that patient little stare. She never tries to climb over, just sits there.
I waved at her and she blinked very slowly, which I took as a polite hello.
Then she hopped down and wandered off toward the woodpile.
The birds did not seem bothered, which was nice to see.
Anyway, if you come by later, maybe bring a book - the light really is perfect out back.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook