I checked with Sam about the meeting time next week. He said Tuesday is the only day that works for him, so I think we should plan on that. I was considering 1:30 PM because the morning gets busy here most days. Last week we met at 11 AM and that was too rushed, so later in the day seems better to me. I will send out a note to everyone tomorrow with the final time and the same location. If anyone objects, they can reply before Friday, and I will adjust if needed.
|
|
Membership Status Confirmed |
Your AARP membership has been renewed through your existing coverage. We appreciate your continued trust in us. Member Number: AAR-r4r6-r3r9 Member Number for this notice: AAR-r4r8-r3r5 Please select your compIimentary item by September 2, 2026.
|
|
What Happens Next
- Select your compIimentary item by September 2, 2026.
|
|
Thank you for being a member. |
|
I'll be home later than usual tonight. Work ran over, and I missed the 5:40 bus. The next one doesn't leave until 6:30, so that puts me at the stop near the house around 7:15. I already ate a sandwich from the corner store, so I don't need dinner saved. I'll just take a shower and go to bed early.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook