So I was just looking at the calendar and honestly this whole week kind of got away from me. I meant to call you back about the garage but then Tuesday turned into Thursday and now here we are. Did you end up watching that show with the lighthouse keeper? I thought the second episode was a little slow but the ending made up for it. Anyway I finally got around to organizing the pantry and wow it was a whole situation in there.
I found three jars of the same spice and a bag of rice that had definitely seen better days. You should have seen the way I just laughed. Sometimes you have to just laugh at the little messes. I think we should do a movie night next week if you're around. Nothing fancy, maybe pop some corn and pick something neither of us has seen. I'll bring the blankets because I know your couch is basically a sheet by now. Let me know what night works.
I found three jars of the same spice and a bag of rice that had definitely seen better days. You should have seen the way I just laughed. Sometimes you have to just laugh at the little messes. I think we should do a movie night next week if you're around. Nothing fancy, maybe pop some corn and pick something neither of us has seen. I'll bring the blankets because I know your couch is basically a sheet by now. Let me know what night works.
Okay so here's the thing about the plant situation. I repotted the monstera and it immediately looked sadder, which honestly feels like a metaphor for my entire month. But this morning there was a tiny new leaf unfurling so I think we're back on track. The hOqi6Do1EPtQkL thing is basically just about being consistent, right? I keep moving my watering day and then forgetting which day I actually watered. Anyway I was thinking about that trail we did last spring with all the switchbacks. We should go again before it gets too hot.
I keep saying I'll get new hiking shoes and then never actually do it. Maybe this weekend I'll finally go to the store and look. Not the outlet place, the other one that has the good insoles. Last time I went I spent way too long looking at water bottles and walked out with one that leaks. Classic me. Let me know if you want to come along and we can grab lunch after. I'm free most of Saturday.
I keep saying I'll get new hiking shoes and then never actually do it. Maybe this weekend I'll finally go to the store and look. Not the outlet place, the other one that has the good insoles. Last time I went I spent way too long looking at water bottles and walked out with one that leaks. Classic me. Let me know if you want to come along and we can grab lunch after. I'm free most of Saturday.



