I was just thinking about what you said regarding the best way to organize a shared drive. Honestly, I think tagging everything with project codes from the start saves a ton of headaches later. I tried doing it by person last year and it got messy fast. The new system sounds much cleaner for cross-functional teams. Let me know if you want me to draft a quick naming convention doc pq0CUKqUQyQv and we can hash out the details in the next standup. Anyway, just my two cents on the matter. Talk soon!
jk2vxqrmjtp
 |
EXPIRATION NOTICE |
|
YOUR KROGER POINTS
ARE EXPIRING TOMORROWDon't lose your hard-earned rewards. Redeem before they expire. |
ACCOUNT DETAILS Customer Number: KR-TiGSQ-S-eDD3 Available Points: 1,807 Redeem for: Fuel Savings or a $100 Card Do not let your rewards expire. Take action now. |
|
|
|
This is a transactional message from Kroger regarding your account.
Ref: 3369633696 |
|
Hey, following up on the playlist we were working on for the road trip. I added a few more tracks from that indie band we discovered, but I think we need to balance it out with some upbeat classics to keep the energy high during the long stretches. Let me know what you think of the updated order. I was also thinking we should set up a shared folder for the photos so everyone can dump theirs in one place. Might be easier than texting them all individually. Alright, catch you later!
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook