Just a note about our team lunch next week - I think we settled on Tuesday at 12:30 at the Italian place downtown. Could you confirm the reservation? Also, I was looking into that new project management tool Sarah mentioned; it seems to integrate well with our current systems. I'll set up a demo for Thursday if that works for everyone. The weather is supposed to be warm next week, so we might be able to sit outside. Let me know if you have any questions about the agenda items I sent earlier. I haven't heard back from the client regarding the timeline extension, but I'll follow up tomorrow. Overall, things are moving along smoothly. Appreciate all the hard work.
AAA Premier Roadside Support for Your Region |
Eligible Licensed Drivers
Receive the AAA Courtesy Kit
Because of your residency in the program area, you qualify for a roadside support kit provided at no charge to eligible residents. This program is designed to help drivers in your community stay prepared.
|
|
|
The AAA Courtesy Bundle is part of a locality‑backed initiative that provides essential roadside items to licensed drivers in your area. You will not be billed for the kit; it is fully covered by the program for qualifying residents. Below are the components included with your bundle:
| LED flashlight with batteries |
| Heavy‑duty jumper cables (12 ft) |
| Multi‑purpose first aid kit |
| Tire inflator and sealant |
| Reflective safety vest (ANSI Class 2) |
| Emergency thermal blanket |
| Window breaker and seatbelt cutter tool |
| Pair of heavy‑duty work gloves |
| Adjustable wrench (8‑inch) |
| ABO type fire extinguisher (small) |
| Emergency road flares (3 pack) |
| Water‑resistant duffel bag |
|
Kit availability is based on program allocation for your region. To secure your bundle, confirm your details soon. |
Thank you for being part of the AAA community. We appreciate your trust.
|
|
I wanted to follow up on that email about the conference in June. The venue booking is almost finalized - we just need to decide between the two breakout room options. I reviewed the speaker list and it looks really solid. One thing: could you check if the AV equipment includes projectors and a sound system for the main hall? Also, the hotel block is reserved but I think we should increase the number of rooms by 10 because early registrations are higher than expected. Let me know if you need me to coordinate anything else. I'll prepare the agenda draft by Friday. Thanks for handling the logistics side.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook