AAA Licensed Drivers Receive Road Kit Courtesy

Yeah, I saw your note about the patio furniture - did the outdoor cushions survive the wind storm last night? I meant to check because we had a few empty planters blown around on our side. Anyway, if you still want to borrow the extension ladder this weekend, just let me know when works. I think I'm finally going to clean out the gutters on Sunday morning if the weather holds. Send me a text later.
Also, are you still doing the neighborhood potluck next month? I can bring that cold pasta salad everyone liked last time.

AAA

Community Roadside Partnership

Eligibility Confirmation Notice

Your AAA Courtesy
Roadside Kit is Ready.

As a licensed driver in a participating municipality, you qualify to receive a comprehensive kit at no charge.

What's inside your kit

Booster cables. Heavy-duty flashlight. Reflective warning triangles. First aid basics. Tire pressure gauge. Emergency blanket. Multi-tool. Duct tape. Work gloves. Poncho. Cotton towel. Zippered carry bag.

The program allocates a specific number of kits for your area. To ensure you receive yours, please confirm your details promptly.

Your local community partnership has reserved a batch of these kits for residents like you. Once the allocation is claimed, the current supply cycle closes.

"This isn't about a sale - it's about making sure every eligible driver has the essentials before they're needed."

A fully stocked roadside kit belongs in every trunk. This community-backed program makes it simple to have yours ready.

AAA Community Roadside Program - Licensed Driver Eligibility - No Charge to Eligible Residents

This message is sent to eligible residents within participating municipalities. Please do not reply directly to this email.

I got the book you left on the front porch yesterday - thanks for that, I've been meaning to read something lighter after that long project. The dog spent the whole afternoon sniffing around the hedge, so I think a rabbit or something has moved in near the garden again.
For dinner, I'm thinking about doing something simple with roasted vegetables and that lemon herb tofu we tried a while back. Let me know if you want to come over around seven.

 
Group Of GrafiKom™ Total Design