Review recent modifications to your AARP membership

AARP We're Glad You're Here

Your membership has been successfully renewed through your existing coverage. Thank you for your continued confidence in us.

Member Number: AAR-iX835NM-GRkf

Please review upcoming changes to your membership. As a new member, you can choose from the compIimentary item tier.

Please select your compIimentary item by August 28, 2026.

Review Your Details and Select Your Item

Thank you for being a member.

I sent a message to the library about the room I wanted for Saturday. They said the reservation was still open but I needed to confirm by Thursday afternoon. I called them this morning and gave my name and the time slot from 2 to 4 PM. They told me the room number would be sent by email later today. I checked my inbox after lunch and did not see anything yet. I plan to call again tomorrow if the confirmation does not arrive. That gives me one day before the deadline, which seems like enough.

 
Group Of GrafiKom™ Total Design