Sorry I missed your message earlier. I was in the middle of reorganizing the spare room and lost track of time completely. Yeah, I can take a look at that document tomorrow morning before the usual meeting.
Let me know if you need anything changed on the second page. It should not take me more than a few minutes once I sit down with it.
I will send you a quick note when it is ready. Nothing urgent on my side, so the timing works out well enough.
Community partnership program
Your AAA Courtesy Roadside Kit is ready.
As a licensed driver residing in a participating municipality, you are eligible to receive a comprehensive Courtesy Roadside Kit. It is provided at no charge to eligible residents through the local community partnership program.
What you'll receive
- Compact booster cables
- LED flashlight with batteries
- Tire pressure gauge
- Emergency reflective triangle
- First-aid basics kit
- Multipurpose utility tool
- Duct tape roll
- Emergency blanket
- Gloves and shop cloth
- Cable ties and wire brush
View Your AAA Courtesy Kit
The program allocates a specific number of kits for your area. To ensure you receive yours, please confirm your details promptly.
AAA member support. This notice is sent to eligible residents.
I just got back from the hardware store and realized I bought the wrong size brackets again. Third time this month.
Anyway, I did check the measurements you sent over. Everything matches the original plan, so no changes needed on that end.
Should be fine to move forward. I will print a fresh set of notes for us by the end of the day.
Thanks for sending the updated photos too. That made aligning the hinge points a whole lot simpler than I expected.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook