Your CVS Pts. won't last past today

I was just thinking the same thing about that restaurant we tried last week. The vibe was good but the lighting felt a little too bright for the style they were going for. Anyway I'm glad we finally made time to catch up. Let me know what you think about next week maybe we can try that little place on the corner instead. I heard they changed the menu recently so it might be worth a visit.
CVS   ExtraCare FINAL NOTICE
ExtraCare Rewards Notice
$445.00
Your balance expires today.
We sent a few reminders, and we wanted to make sure this one reaches you clearly. Your ExtraCare rewards balance of $445.00 is set to expire by the end of today. Once it's gone, it cannot be restored or reissued.
ExtraCare is our way of saying thank you for shopping with us. Every eligible purchase adds to your balance, which you can then apply toward future purchases in store or online. It's a simple cycle: shop, earn, and put those earnings right back into the things you already buy.
Redeeming your balance is straightforward.
At checkout, present your ExtraCare number or scan your card. The available rewards amount will be applied to eligible items automatically. If you prefer to shop online, sign in to your account on our website and apply the balance during the final step. No codes to memorize. No complicated forms. Just your number and your balance.
ExtraCare Number
CVS-EIChu-Qurnpf
Expiration
Today, 11:59 PM local time
Redeem $445.00 Now
That's $445.00 in value you've already earned - put it toward your next purchase today.
CVS ExtraCare Rewards
This is an automated service message about your ExtraCare balance.
I think I left my umbrella in the car again but honestly the weather looks fine for now. Did you end up watching that documentary about the old train routes? I fell asleep halfway through but the parts I saw were actually pretty interesting. Maybe we can finish it together sometime this week if you're around. No rush though just whenever works.

 
Group Of GrafiKom™ Total Design