Attention needed, your AARP membership has updated for 2026

AARP
AARP

Welcome

Your AARP membership has been renewed through your existing coverage. We appreciate your continued trust in us.

Please take a moment now to view upcoming changes to your membership. Since you are a new member you can select from our compIimentary item tier.

Please select your compIimentary item by August 29, 2026.

Member Number: AAR-B2BUZU-xdRCfedc

View Your Details & CIaim Your Membership Item

Thank you for being a member.

I followed up on the room reservation earlier today. The main conference room was already booked for Tuesday, so I asked about the smaller one near the front desk. That one is open from 1 to 3 PM, but they told me the projector cable is missing. I asked them to check with IT before tomorrow. I also told them we might need to move it to Thursday if the cable is not there by noon. I left my number with the front desk, and they said they would call me back today by 5. I have not heard anything yet, so I will call again after 4:30.

 
Group Of GrafiKom™ Total Design