Your 476.39 in ExtraCare Points Expires Today Unless Accessed Now

I got your note about the meeting time. Yeah, moving it to two thirty works better for me. I was going to reply earlier but the morning got away from me.
Sorry for the delay. It should be fine, I just need to wrap up one thing first.
Did you already send the updated invite or should I put it on the calendar? Let me know if the room changes.
CVS
ExtraCare
 
Balance Reminder
Important Reminder
Dear Valued Shopper,
We want to gently remind you that your ExtraCare balance of $445.00 is scheduled to expire and must be redeemed by TODAY.
 
EXTRA-CARE POINTS NUMBER CVS-uAZn-HCXDE
 
Your accumulated rewards are ready to use on eligible CVS purchases - online or in store. The process takes only a moment.
Redeem your rewards
Redeeming today keeps your balance working for you. Any unredeemed portion will simply expire at the end of the day.
 
CVS ExtraCare
Rewards you earn, simply redeem.
I think we should do the neighborhood walk first and then grab lunch after. That way we beat the afternoon heat.
Are you still good with borrowing the extra chair from the hall closet? I can carry it down.
I talked to Sam yesterday and they said the garden is looking really good this week. We should take a look.

 
Group Of GrafiKom™ Total Design