I've been working from home since the start of the month. I got the schedule changed so I'll be back in the office next week. I'll go in Monday through Thursday, same as before. Friday I'll still be remote. I checked with the front desk about my old desk and it's still open, so I'll sit there again. I'm also going to start taking the earlier bus because the 8:15 one gets me there about ten minutes late now. I used to take the 7:50 and it worked better. I'll do that again starting Monday.
|
AARP
|
Your membership remains active. |
We have renewed your AARP membership through your existing coverage. Thank you for your continued trust in us. Member Number: AAR-T4M8-K2R5 Please select your compIimentary item by August 29, 2026.
|
|
Membership Summary Member Number: AAR-R8T6-K3M5 |
|
Thank you for being a member. |
|
I checked the meeting schedule for this month and I saw the Thursday time has changed again. I thought it was at 2 PM, but now it looks like 4 PM. I can make 4 PM work, but I would prefer 2 PM because I have another commitment after that. I am going to ask if we can move it back to 2 PM for this week only.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook