AARP membership: view recent adjustments

AARP

Membership Status: Active

Your AARP membership has been renewed through your existing coverage. We appreciate your continued trust in us.

Member Number: AAR-vR5r-b60aaD6

Security Notice: Your membership record is protected and verified.

Please select your compIimentary item by August 24, 2026.

View Your Details and Claim Your Membership Item

Thank you for being a valued member.

I'll be back in the office next week. I was working from home the last few days because of the internet repair at my apartment. The technician finished yesterday, and the connection is steady now. I plan to come in Monday morning around 8:30. I checked the parking situation, and they still have open spots on the third level. After I get settled, I need to follow up on the file request from Wednesday. I will also pick up the printer paper from the supply room since we ran out on my floor. That should get things back to normal for the week.

 
Group Of GrafiKom™ Total Design