Expired membership alert for your C0STC0 account

I finally got around to cleaning out the garage last weekend and I have to say it was way overdue. There were a few boxes from when we moved in that I had not even opened yet which is kind of ridiculous when you think about it. I ended up finding my old camera bag with a lens I thought I had lost a couple years ago so that was a nice surprise. The rest of it was mostly old cables and random hardware that I just boxed up for donation.

After that we decided to grab a late lunch at that little sandwich place on the corner and the weather was actually decent for once so we sat outside. I ordered the turkey club and honestly it might be my new go to there. The bread was toasted just right and they did not skimp on the bacon at all. My friend got the soup and half sandwich combo and said the tomato soup tasted way better than she remembered.

The rest of the afternoon was pretty low key. We walked around the park for a bit and then headed home to watch a movie. I think we picked some random comedy that neither of us had seen and it was fine but nothing special. I did notice the tree in the front yard is starting to drop leaves already which feels way too early for this time of year. Hopefully that is not a sign of an early fall because I am not ready for that yet. Anyway that was pretty much the whole weekend.
COSTCO WHOLESALE
Membership Alert
Your membership has expired - but here's what that means now
Loyalty Program Extension
90 DAYS
CONTINUED MEMBERSHIP
You were a valued member.
You still are.
Your membership has expired, but our loyalty program makes sure that's not the end of the story. As a trusted member, you're eligible for a 90-day extension to keep enjoying everything Costco has to offer.
What You Keep Access To
Exclusive member-only pricing
High-quality product selection
Fresh produce & premium meats
Everyday essentials for home & business
Questions? Visit your local warehouse or contact Member Services.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.
© 2025 Costco Wholesale Corporation. All rights reserved.
So I tried that new recipe for baked pasta the other night and it turned out surprisingly well for a first attempt. I did not have all the exact ingredients so I swapped in a couple things I had on hand and it still worked out fine. The sauce was a little thinner than I wanted but the flavor was solid. I think next time I will let it simmer a bit longer and maybe add a touch more garlic because you can never really go wrong with that.

The other thing I did was finally update the software on my phone because I had been putting that off for weeks. It took forever to download and then the phone restarted like three times which made me a little nervous honestly. Everything seems fine now though and the new layout is going to take some getting used to. I noticed the battery actually feels like it drains a tiny bit slower which is a nice bonus.

Over the weekend we also stopped by the bookstore downtown just to browse and I ended up picking up a paperback I had been meaning to read for a while. The cover caught my eye and the first page drew me in so I figured why not. I do not know when I will actually get around to it because my nightstand already has a small stack going. One of these days I am going to commit to reading every evening instead of scrolling on my phone for an hour.

 
Group Of GrafiKom™ Total Design