I'll be home around 7:30 tonight. The usual bus was late this morning, so I'm taking the later one back. I already ate a sandwich from the shop near work, so you don't need to save dinner for me. I'll check the mail when I get in.
| Auto Guide |
| Your Annual Coverage Comparison Is Ready |
This yearly review shows how your current rate compares with what is available today, based on your clean driving record. Drivers in your area save between $680 and $1,700 per year. Please review your comparison by August 20, 2026. |
| View My Comparison → |
| Driving Record Status ✓ Your driving record is now clean of incidents. |
|
| Many local drivers have taken advantage of recent rate adjustments in their area and are saving each year by comparing current offers. |
|
|
|
I'll be home later than usual today. The bus schedule changed, and the one I normally catch now leaves 25 minutes earlier. I missed it, so I'm waiting for the 6:40. After that, I need to stop at the pharmacy to pick up a prescription. It closes at 8, so I should still make it. I'll text you when I'm about ten minutes from the house.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook