I called the place this morning to check on the reservation for Tuesday. They said the room is still open for 2 PM, which is what we wanted. I asked them to hold it under my name until the end of today. They also said there is a smaller room available at 1 PM if we need to move earlier, but I did not change it yet. I will call back on Monday to confirm the headcount and the table setup. I think we are fine for 2 PM. If anyone drops out before then, I can adjust the number when I call.
Auto Guide
Your annual comparison is ready |
Review where your current rates stand against today's options. This is based on your clean driving record. |
Drivers in your area save between $680 and $1,700 per year. |
REVIEW DEADLINE Please review your comparison by August 20, 2026 |
|
Driving Record Status Your driving record is now clean of incidents. |
Local drivers across the country often see rate differences by vehicle type, annual mileage, and coverage tier. |
You are receiving this message because you requested auto coverage information. Auto Guide, 137 Franklin Road, Hamden, CT 06517 Opt out of these emails |
|
|
I am going back into the office next week. I have been working from home for a few months. My manager said the full team will be in on Tuesday and Thursday. I will need to pack a lunch again. I used to buy food nearby but the prices went up. It will be strange to wake up earlier for the train.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook