I'll be back in the office next week on Monday. I'm getting in around 8:30 AM and will stay through Thursday afternoon. I was working from home this month and it was fine for a while, but I started missing the second monitor and the quicker conversations in the hallway. I already told my manager I'll be at my usual desk near the window. My plan is to keep Fridays remote for now and see how that works after two or three weeks.
|
Auto Guide
|
Your Annual Auto Coverage Review Is Ready |
This yearly comparison shows your current rates alongside available options, reflecting your clean driving record. |
Please review your comparison by August 20, 2026. |
|
|
|
Record Status: Clean of incidents |
|
|
Local Driver Insight Drivers in your area save between $680 and $1,700 per year. |
|
|
Many local drivers periodically review their existing coverage to align it with current options and their driving history. |
| |
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to Auto Guide updates. If you no longer wish to receive these messages, please Remove me from email updates. Auto Guide, 1389 Jasper Drive, Ambler, PA 19002 |
|
I need to check with the others before we set the meeting time for next week. I looked at my calendar this morning, and Tuesday afternoon is open for me. Wednesday is full because I have a doctor's appointment at 2 PM. I wrote down a few options on a sticky note so I would not forget them. I think Tuesday at 1 PM would work well, but I also have Thursday at 11 AM open. The meeting room was busy last week in the morning, so an afternoon time might be better. I will send a quick message to the group tonight and ask what time works for them. Once I get two or three replies, I will confirm the day and time. I want to have it settled by Friday so everyone can plan their week. I will let you know as soon as I hear back from the others.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook