I met Jen for coffee on Tuesday. We sat outside at the place on Oak Street. The table was a little wobbly, but it was fine. We talked about the neighborhood cleanup day on May 18th. She wants to start at 8:30 AM instead of 9. I said that works for me. She also mentioned bringing her own rake this time. I told her I would bring extra trash bags. We plan to meet again next Thursday to go over the sign-up sheet. Same spot, same time, just a quick check-in.
| Select Home Warranty |
Review your home coverage estimate |
Unexpected repair costs can disrupt your budget. A Select Home Shield plan is designed to help protect essential home systems and your finances.
$150 OFF + 2 MONTHS INCLUDED Limited availability: This 2026 pricing tier and bonus savings are subject to shift without notice. |
A home warranty is a renewable agreement that handles the restoration or replacement of many common failures of home appliances and mechanical systems. |
Key Details ✓ 32,500+ top-rated testimonials ✓ 1,850,000+ residences covered ✓ Named a Leading Home Warranty Service by US News 360 Reviews |
|
|
|
| |
3112 Edgewood Drive, High Ridge, MO 63049 Remove me from future mailings |
|
I'll be back in the office next week. I was working from home the past two weeks, and it was a little slower than usual. I missed having the second monitor at my desk. I'll come in on Monday and catch up on the mail that piled up. I think I'll stay late on Tuesday to get through the backlog.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook