I stopped at the store after work today for the basics. I got milk, bread, and eggs because we were almost out of all three. The line was shorter than usual at around 6:15 PM. I noticed the price of eggs went up thirty cents since last week. I will plan to go on Wednesday next time instead of Thursday.
| AARP |
Membership remains activeYour membership has been renewed through your existing coverage. We value your ongoing confidence in AARP.
| Member Number: AAR-v3jqTS-PUY |
Your 2026 perks are ready to explore.
|
|
|
| Thank you for being a member. |
| Member Number: AAR-DVIw0N-LrgiED2 | AAR-v3jqTS-PUY |
|
|
I went to the grocery store after work today. I left the office around 5:15, and the store was not too crowded. I just needed milk, bread, and some chicken. I remembered we already had enough eggs at home, so I left those on the shelf. The total came to $19.43. I was home by 6:00 and I put everything away right when I walked in.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook