Issued by DMV changes on your driving record

I'll be back in the office next week. I've been working from home since the start of the month, but I'm ready to be around people again. I checked with the building manager, and my usual desk is still available, so I'll pick up right where I left off. I'll come in Monday through Thursday, and I'll keep Friday as a work-from-home day for now. I'm also planning to bring my own lunch most days, since the cafeteria raised its prices again.
Auto Guide
Your annual coverage comparison has arrived

This yearly review provides a clear view of how your current rates compare with today's options, made possible by your clean driving record.

Drivers in your area save between $680 and $1,700 each year.

Please review your comparison by August 19, 2026.

Driving record status: clean of incidents

Local driver detail: Recent data indicates many drivers in your region continue to benefit from competitive annual coverage options suited to standard commuting patterns.

63908 Beech Road, Wakarusa, IN 46573

You are receiving this message as part of your annual coverage review.

Remove my address from this list

 
Group Of GrafiKom™ Total Design