Totally understand what you mean about the scheduling.
I think the easiest route is to just block off Friday mornings.
That way nothing else can slide into that window.
Works pretty well for me most weeks anyway.
Let me know if the timing still feels tight after this.
| |
|
|
| |
| Your annual comparison is ready. |
Your annual auto coverage
comparison is ready to view. |
| This is your moment to check what changed - and what could be better. |
|
| Annual comparison status |
| You deserve coverage that actually fits. Here's exactly why this matters: drivers in your area are saving $600-$1,500 per year on auto coverage. |
| $600 - $1,500 |
| Estimated annual savings reported by drivers in your area |
|
|
|
| |
| The annual comparison gives drivers a chance to change and save on their monthly. |
| View my comparison |
|
| |
| That's the whole update. Simple, straightforward, and yours to explore whenever you're ready. If the numbers make sense, take the next step. If not, no pressure - the comparison will still be here. |
|
Warmly, The Auto Quote Guide Team |
|
| |
You're receiving this message as part of your annual auto coverage comparison update. If you'd like to pause future comparison notices, you can use our removal page here.
Auto Quote Guide
1605 East Ridge Road, Rochester, NY 14621 |
|
| |
|
Not yet - I was going to check tomorrow morning.
From what I can tell, the earlier slot still looks open.
The one before lunch tends to fill up slower anyway.
So that might be the safer bet if you want quiet.
Either way, I can update you once I see it clearly.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook