oaelsjpvhum38
You know I was just thinking about that conversation we had the other day, the one about trying to plan a weekend trip without too much hassle. I went back and looked at a few different options and honestly it feels like the simplest plan is the one we kept dancing around. Sometimes you just have to pick a direction and go, instead of waiting for everything to line up perfectly. The weather has been unpredictable anyway, so maybe bringing a decent jacket and not overpacking is the smarter move. I was also meaning to ask if you still have that old map or if you switched fully to using the phone. Not that it matters, just curious what your setup looks like these days. Anyway, no pressure on deciding anything this second, just wanted to mention that I was looking into it again and I think we could make it work with a little planning. Let me know what you think when you get a chance. Talk soon.
|
|
YOUR POINTS
EXPIRE TOMORROW. |
| This is your final window to put them to work before they vanish. No extensions. No second notices. |
|
| Kroger Customer Number |
| KR-LuWje-S-dhlN |
| Points Balance |
| 1,013 |
|
|
| What these points can become: |
| Fuel savings at Kroger Fuel Centers |
A $100 Card loaded and ready to use |
|
| Check your current balance and explore every redemption option online or in the Kroger app. Once tomorrow passes, these points are gone. |
|
| VIEW YOUR REWARD
Ref: 1434531614345316
|
| KROGER — FRESH FOR EVERYONE |
|
|
I finally got around to cleaning out that corner of the room we talked about, and it took way less time than I expected. Most of it was just old papers and a few boxes that had been sitting there for months. I kept a couple of things that still seemed useful, but the rest went straight out. It feels a lot better in here now. Actually, while I was going through everything I found a small notebook with some sketches in it from a while back. Nothing serious, just doodles, but it made me laugh because I had completely forgotten about them. It is funny how certain things end up buried under everything else and you do not realize until you dig through. I meant to tell you about that earlier but it slipped my mind. Anyway, if you ever need a hand moving stuff around or sorting through boxes, let me know. I am around most of the weekend and do not mind helping out. It is the kind of task that goes faster with another person there.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook