I was thinking about that pasta recipe you sent over last week and finally tried it Tuesday night. You were right about toasting the pine nuts first, it made such a difference. The kitchen smelled amazing for hours afterward. Next time I think I will add a little more lemon zest and maybe some fresh basil from the garden. My kids even asked for seconds which never happens with anything green. Let me know if you have other favorites to share because I am trying to cook more at home these days.
| CVS ExtraCare |
Expires Today |
|
|
Important Reminder Your ExtraCare balance is ready when you are.Dear Valued Shopper, |
We want to gently remind you that your ExtraCare balance of $445.00 is scheduled to expire and must be redeemed by TODAY. ExtraCare is CVS's loyalty program where shoppers earn rewards and personalized deals. Your points-balance expiration reminder clearly shows the amount, the expiration timing, and a simple path to use rewards on eligible CVS purchases in store or online. |
Available Balance $445.00 ExtraCare Points Number: CVS-r4r5-r5r6 |
Redeem by
Today |
|
|
Shop In Store Use your ExtraCare balance at checkout on eligible items in any CVS location. |
|
Or Shop Online Redeem your ExtraCare balance during online checkout on eligible purchases. |
|
Your rewards are ready to use on eligible CVS purchases. |
|
Redeem Your ExtraCare Balance Redeem Now Redeem on eligible CVS purchases in store or online today. |
|
| CVS ExtraCare Member Services |
|
|
Hey, did you catch that documentary about the northern lights last night? I missed the first twenty minutes but the time lapse footage was absolutely stunning. It made me want to plan a trip up north sometime next year. My neighbor said the best viewing is in early fall when the nights are clear and cold. Anyway, let me know if you have seen it and what you thought. I have been trying to watch more educational stuff instead of the same old shows every evening.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook