I met with Sam for lunch on Tuesday. We went over the storage room plan. The shelves arrived on Monday, and two boxes were dented. I returned them and got a refund on my card. We decided to start moving boxes on Saturday at 9 AM. Next week we will check the back wall for leaks again. I told him I can bring the extra tape and label maker from home.
|
AARP
|
Membership remains Active |
Your AARP membership has been renewed through your existing coverage. We appreciate your continued trust in us. Member Number: AAR-4829-7351 |
What happens next: - Select your compIimentary item by August 18, 2026 |
|
|
|
Thank you for being a member. |
|
|
I will be back in the office next week. I was away for two weeks and have been working from home. I checked my calendar and it starts on Monday. I have a few files on my desk that I left there before I went away. I need to go through those and also set up my new laptop with the IT people. I plan to be in around 8:30 AM.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook