Yeah, so we ended up switching to that smaller community plot on the east side. It gets way more morning sun, which the tomatoes really seem to like. I think I mentioned the fence project stalled out, but Josh came by with spare cedar boards and it finally got done over two weekends. We've been taking longer walks by the river now that the path is repaired. The library has a decent tool lending shelf too, which saved us a trip. Honestly it's been a good stretch of getting little things handled without much fuss. Hope your week is going okay so far.
|
Auto Quote Guide
Coverage Comparison Service
|
|
Annual review
Your annual auto coverage comparison is ready.
|
|
View your options and see what coverage could look like.
|
|
Drivers in your area are saving $600-$1,500 per year on auto coverage.
The annual comparison gives drivers a chance to change and save on their monthly.
|
|
Your comparison
Private, no-impact review of current coverage.
|
|
|
Status
Available for viewing.
|
|
|
|
Review your comparison and see what looks right for you.
|
|
Explore your options when you're ready.
|
|
|
I finally got around to cleaning out the storage locker, which turned out to be mostly old cables and empty boxes. Found a few board games we forgot about, so those went to the community center. The weather has been mild enough for morning runs again, though I keep pushing them later than I should. Dinner last night was a one-pan thing with whatever vegetables were left, honestly better than expected. Planning to fix the dripping tap this weekend if I can remember which washer size to grab.
two zero two zero four Old Forge Rd., Hagerstown, Maryland 21742
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook