Hello, I'm looking into that for you right now. Give me just a moment to pull up the relevant information and I'll share it shortly. There's no urgency-always happy to assist. Feel free to reach out if anything else comes up. Appreciate you contacting me.
| |
|
|
| |
| This might be of interest to you. |
| Your Yearly Auto Policy Comparison Is Now Available |
| People driving near you are cutting $600-$1,500 annually from their auto insurance. Discover whether your present arrangement measures up. |
| Reference Code: AQ-COMP-001 | State: Prepared for Review |
|
|
|
| Take the wheel with confidence, assured you've selected wisely. |
| |
|
| 1605 East Ridge Road, Rochester, NY 14621 |
| To discontinue receiving future notices, please visit this unsubscribe page. |
|
| |
Absolutely, I'm glad to help with that. Just tell me what you need and I'll see what options exist. I keep meaning to check in on how things are progressing with your work. We'll chat later.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook