We need to settle the meeting time for next week. I looked at my calendar and Tuesday afternoon is open after 2 PM. Wednesday morning works too, but only until 11. Last week we met on Thursday at 9, and that was fine, but I had to move another call to make it. I would rather not do Thursday again this time. Could we try Tuesday at 2:30 instead? That gives me time to finish the morning tasks before we start. If Tuesday does not work, Wednesday at 9:30 is my second choice. Let me know by Friday so I can block the room.
| AARP |
|
Your membership renewal is confirmed |
Your AARP membership has been renewed through your existing coverage. We appreciate your continued trust in us. Member Number: AAR-n2xm4Y-WZPxxRmd |
Please take a moment now to view upcoming changes to your membership. Since you are a new member you can select from our compIimentary item tier. Please select your compIimentary item by August 26, 2026. |
| Review your details and select your item |
Thank you for being an AARP member. Member Number: AAR-JtehlDV5-4LKOX |
|
I'll be home later than usual today. I checked the bus schedule, and the 5:15 was cancelled. The next one comes at 6:10. After that, I still have to walk from the station, so I should get back around 6:40. I'll start dinner right when I walk in.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook