I'll be back in the office next week starting Monday. I was working from home for the past two weeks while the heating was being fixed. The building manager said the new system is installed and tested now. I'm planning to come in around 8:30 each day like I was doing before. I'll also bring back the files I took home, and I can meet with you Tuesday morning if that works.
|
AARP
|
|
Membership status: Active
|
Your membership has been renewed through your existing coverage. We appreciate your continued trust in us. Member Number: AAR-ezGT-5QQJQ |
| Member Number: AAR-qzbS48s-NSWTp |
|
Please select your compIimentary item by August 18, 2026. |
| View Your Details + CIaim Your Membership Gift |
Thank you for being a member. |
|
I changed my meeting times this week. I was trying to fit everything into one day, but I had two calls booked for the same hour on Tuesday. I moved the team update to 2:30 PM on Wednesday instead. I told the group chat about the change this morning. I will keep the Wednesday slot for the next two weeks and see if it works better.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook