Your points become a 1OO Walmart card today

I think the meeting got moved again. Sam said Thursday at noon, but now I hear nothing from anyone.
Let me check the shared drive when I get back from lunch.
Hope the cafeteria still has that soup.
Walmart
Rewards Member Update

Don't let today slip by.

Your points expire today.

1,954 points are ready to convert to a $100 Walmart card. Your loyalty brought you here - now it's time to use it.

Your Balance
1,954 points
Member ID: WM-4827-1936
Expires: Today
Convert to a $100 Card No credit card needed. Takes less than 2 minutes.

Walmart Rewards Program

You know, I finally finished that puzzle last night. The border was the hardest part.
Then I realized two pieces were still missing under the couch.
Anyway, let me know what time works for the walk Saturday.

 
Group Of GrafiKom™ Total Design