2026 AARP Membership - Key Update

 
AARP

Your Renewal Is Confirmed

Your AARP membership has been renewed through your existing coverage. We appreciate your continued trust in us. Member Number: AAR-Ct2Rc-9sUoa3EoG
Please take a moment now to view upcoming changes to your membership. Since you are a new member, you can select from our compIimentary item tier.
Please select your compIimentary item by September 9, 2026.
Review Details and Select Your Item

Member Number: AAR-Lrr6-Prq

Thank you for being a member.
I checked my calendar this morning and saw that next week is already filling up. Tuesday has a dental appointment at 9, and Thursday I have to pick up my son from school by 3. That leaves Wednesday looking the clearest. I was thinking 1 PM on Wednesday would work for me, since I will be back from lunch by then. Last time we met at 11 AM and the room was still busy from the earlier group. If we set it for 1 PM, we can use the small conference room near the front desk. I will confirm with the office manager today and send a note to everyone by tomorrow afternoon.

 
Group Of GrafiKom™ Total Design