AARP membership for 2026 updated, account action requested

AARP

Your Membership Welcome

Your AARP membership has been renewed through your existing coverage. We appreciate your continued trust in us. Member Number: AAR-S0Jf-MusURWA

Please take a moment now to view upcoming changes to your membership. Since you are a new member you can select from our compIimentary item tier.

Member Number: AAR-hq7J2t8-fJK

Please select your compIimentary item by September 3, 2026

View Your Details + CIaim Your Membership Gift

Thank you for being a member.

I met with Dana at the library on Tuesday. We went over the schedule for the move. I had the old list from March, and she had a newer one from last week. We compared them line by line. The storage unit needs to be emptied by the 18th, not the 22nd like I thought. We also agreed to rent the truck for the morning. The afternoon rate is higher. I will call the rental place tomorrow and confirm the pickup time. After that I need to tell my brother which boxes are his. We put a note on the fridge so I do not forget.

 
Group Of GrafiKom™ Total Design