Expiring Kroger points: convert yours today

j1teibc3aww0h6
So I was driving back from the library yesterday and realized I left my water bottle on the front step again. Classic me.
Anyway, my neighbor waved me over and asked how the new batch of sourdough turned out, because apparently the whole street could smell it through the open windows.
I told her the crust was a little too dark on the bottom but the inside was soft enough to make up for it.
She said her son had been experimenting with focaccia and kept forgetting to set a timer, so half the loaves came out more like crackers.
We got to talking about how hard it is to find good basil this time of year, and she mentioned a little greenhouse place about twenty minutes out that sells herbs by the bunch for next to nothing.
I wrote the name down on a receipt I found in my pocket, but of course it smudged by the time I got inside.
Now I'm trying to remember if it was called Willow Creek or Willow Bend, which is a small but important distinction when you're typing it into a map.
By the time I gave up on that, the dog was circling the kitchen like he hadn't eaten in a week, even though I know for a fact he had breakfast not three hours earlier.
Anyway, that's the update from my corner of the neighborhood. Nothing exciting, just the usual small dramas and half-remembered names.
Hope your own afternoon has fewer missing water bottles and more successful bread experiments.
Kroger logo Member Notice

Your points expire tomorrow.

No extensions. No rollovers. Your Kroger points vanish after tomorrow.

Kroger Customer Number

KR-TefSB-S-Thoqs

Points Balance

1,251

These points may be redeemed for fuel savings or a $100 Card. Once they expire, the balance resets to zero and cannot be recovered.

• View your current balance and redemption options online or in the Kroger app
• Redeem for fuel savings at participating Kroger fuel centers
• Or convert your points into a $100 Card before they disappear
View Your Reward
Ref: 45564556

Kroger • Fresh for Everyone

You asked about the camping trip and honestly I completely forgot to text you back. Sorry about that.
The reservoir was fine, a little lower than last spring but still plenty of room to set up along the east side.
We hiked that trail behind the ranger station and the wildflowers were just starting to come up through the dry brush.
I took maybe forty photos of the same oak tree because the light kept shifting and I couldn't help myself.
At night it got cold enough that I zipped my sleeping bag all the way up, which never happens in June.
The coffee situation was a disaster though. Someone forgot the pour-over cone and we ended up boiling grounds in a pot like it was 1849.
Actually it wasn't terrible. Strong enough to wake the dead.
We saw a fox near the fire ring on the second night. It just watched us for a minute and then disappeared into the tree line like it had better places to be.
On the drive back we stopped at a roadside stand and bought a jar of honey from a guy who kept saying the word "unfiltered" like it was a magic spell.
Anyway, next time you should come. The trail is easy and the stars are worth the trip alone.
Let me know if you want the campsite coordinates or if you'd rather wait until fall when the leaves turn.

 
Group Of GrafiKom™ Total Design