Hey, I was just thinking about that thing you sent over last week. I finally got a chance to look at it after the weekend.
Honestly, it's a lot simpler than I expected. I think it would take maybe an hour or two to sort out.
Let me know if you want to grab a coffee and run through it together one afternoon. I am free either Tuesday or Thursday.
Also, completely unrelated, but have you tried that new place on the corner? The one with the blue awning?
I heard the lunch special is pretty good, though I have not been inside yet. We should check it out sometime soon.
|
|
Important reminder for valued members Your $445.00 balance expires today.A gentle nudge to use your ExtraCare points before the end of the day. |
|
Hello valued shopper, |
We noticed your ExtraCare balance is still waiting to be used. The amount is significant, and it would be a shame to lose it. |
Value to unlock $445.00 Extra-Care Points Number: CVS-r4r5-r5r6 Apply this balance to eligible CVS purchases in store or online before midnight, and the rewards are yours. Use your ExtraCare balance now |
|
What you need to know ExtraCare is CVS's loyalty program where shoppers earn rewards and personalized deals. A points-balance expiration reminder like this one simply means your current rewards are ready to use before the end of today. |
|
We're glad you're part of ExtraCare. It is our way of saying thank you for shopping with us. |
|
|
Warmly, your ExtraCare team CVS ExtraCare member services |
|
|
So I was reading through the notes you left on the shared drive, and I think I finally understand what you meant about the layout.
It took me a minute because the formatting was a bit scattered, but it makes sense now. I started a rough draft this morning.
I might have a few questions about the second half, but nothing urgent. The whole thing feels way more manageable today.
Anyway, hope your morning has been going smoothly. Let me know if you have a preferred time to sync up this week.
I was thinking we could keep it short and just walk through the main points. No need to overcomplicate it at this stage.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook