Hey there, I was just thinking about that project we started last month. I completely forgot to save my notes before the weekend, and now I'm trying to piece everything back together.
The thing is, I remember talking about the layout for the community garden, but the specifics are fuzzy. Something about raised beds near the south fence and maybe a small herb spiral by the entrance.
Did you happen to write down any of the measurements we discussed? I think the main path was supposed to be four feet wide, but I can't recall if that included the gravel border or not.
Also, did anyone follow up on the compost bin situation? Last I heard, there was some back and forth with the city about placement, but I never got the final word.
I meant to circle back with you earlier, but the week got away from me. Anyway, if you have a minute, let me know what you remember. No rush at all, just trying to get organized before the next meeting.
The thing is, I remember talking about the layout for the community garden, but the specifics are fuzzy. Something about raised beds near the south fence and maybe a small herb spiral by the entrance.
Did you happen to write down any of the measurements we discussed? I think the main path was supposed to be four feet wide, but I can't recall if that included the gravel border or not.
Also, did anyone follow up on the compost bin situation? Last I heard, there was some back and forth with the city about placement, but I never got the final word.
I meant to circle back with you earlier, but the week got away from me. Anyway, if you have a minute, let me know what you remember. No rush at all, just trying to get organized before the next meeting.
|


