Convert expiring Kroger points today, thank you

bnyhbpngyf5u
Honestly I keep forgetting to water the basil plant on the kitchen windowsill and then I remember at the worst possible moments like when I am about to fall asleep. Yesterday I finally moved it closer to the sink but now the soil is too damp and I think I overcorrected completely. My neighbor said basil likes a little neglect which sounds counterintuitive but maybe she has a point because the last time I paid too much attention to a houseplant it drooped within a week. I guess the trick is to let the top inch of soil dry out before giving it more water but I never remember to check until it is too late. There is also a small crack in the terracotta pot that I keep meaning to repair but it has not gotten any worse so I am letting it be for now. The window gets full afternoon sun which helps a lot but some of the lower leaves are turning pale and I wonder if that is from overwatering or just old age. Either way the kitchen still smells faintly like fresh basil every time I brush past it and that alone makes the whole experiment worth it.
I also reorganized the spice drawer on a whim and now I cannot find the paprika because it is behind the cinnamon and I always grab the wrong one.
Maybe I should label the lids but that feels like a weekend project at best.
Kroger logo POINTS EXPIRATION NOTICE
DON'T LOSE YOUR
KROGER POINTS.
They expire tomorrow. Act now to collect your reward.
Thank you for being a valued Kroger member. Your account currently holds 1,569 points, and these points are scheduled to expire tomorrow.
Account Snapshot
Kroger Customer Number: KR-KIvC-S-kbi
Points Available: 1,569
Expiration: Tomorrow
Your points may be redeemed for fuel savings at participating Kroger fuel centers or a $100 Card before they expire. Both options deliver instant value to your next visit.
View Your Reward
Ref: 7975179751
You can check your current points balance and redemption options online or in the Kroger app. Your points summary updates in real time, so you always know exactly what is available to you.
KROGER REWARDS Points expire tomorrow. Redeem today.
I finally got around to replacing the burnt-out bulb in the hallway after weeks of walking past it in the dark. It was one of those odd little moments where I realized how much I had just adapted to a minor inconvenience without thinking about it. The new bulb is a warmer tone than the old one so now the hallway feels slightly golden in the evening and I like it. I also rearranged the stack of books on the side table so the one I am actually reading is on top instead of buried under three others I keep telling myself I will start next. My reading pace has slowed a lot lately but I am okay with that because some chapters deserve a slower pass anyway.
I spent part of the afternoon wiping down the kitchen counters while listening to a podcast about ancient road systems and now I keep thinking about how much planning went into something we all just drive over without noticing.
It was a quiet day and I did not check the clock nearly as often as usual which felt like a small win.

 
Group Of GrafiKom™ Total Design