Honestly, I was just thinking about how quickly the week went by. The weather shifted again, and I ended up rearranging my entire morning just to avoid the rain. My plan was to finally sort through those old boxes in the corner of the room, but instead I made tea and watched the light change across the wall. Later I called my neighbor about borrowing a tool, and we talked about nothing important for half an hour. It felt good to just exist without a schedule for once.
|
|
|
|
Your balance deserves attention |
An important reminder about your ExtraCare reward balance |
We wanted to make sure you saw this before the day slips away. As an ExtraCare member, you've accumulated points that can be applied toward eligible CVS purchases - in store or online. Those points have a timeline, and that timeline ends today. |
| Available reward balance |
| $445.00 |
| ExtraCare Points Number: CVS-sqrqo-3BCPup |
|
|
|
You deserve to get the full value of the points you've earned. ExtraCare is CVS's loyalty program that turns everyday purchases into meaningful savings. Your balance is ready to be applied toward eligible items on your next trip or online order. |
Here's exactly why this matters: a reward balance that expires today simply goes unused. Your points won't carry over to tomorrow, and the last thing we want is for a member like you to miss out on value that's already yours. |
Using your balance is simple. Head to any CVS location and apply your points at checkout, or sign in online and select your ExtraCare rewards during payment. The choice is yours - and the value is already waiting. |
|
|
|
|
Thank you for being an ExtraCare member. We're glad you're part of the CVS family, and we hope this reminder helps you make the most of every point you've earned. |
| CVS ExtraCare Rewards that help you save on everyday essentials. |
|
|
I ended up spending most of the weekend outside in the garden, which surprised me because I usually prefer staying in. The soil was still damp from the last storm, so pulling weeds was oddly satisfying. I found a broken clay pot that had been hidden under the ivy for ages, and I decided to turn it into a little home for some moss and stones. My friend stopped by with fresh bread, and we sat on the back steps eating it warm. It was one of those ordinary afternoons that somehow feels special when you look back on it. No big plans, no deadlines - just a slow, quiet Sunday.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook