Just replied to your message from yesterday. Sorry I was out all afternoon, the train was delayed again and I forgot to charge my phone. Anyway, yes, I can cover the Thursday shift if you still need someone. I usually bring my own lunch so no worries there. Let me know if there is a specific dress code or just the regular uniform. Thanks for keeping me in the loop, appreciate it. Cheers.
|
|
| CVS | EXTRACARE |
|
|
| A REMINDER FOR OUR VALUED MEMBER |
Your ExtraCare balance
expires today. |
We want to gently remind you that a balance of $445.00 is scheduled to expire and must be redeemed by TODAY. |
|
|
| ExtraCare Points Number |
|
CVS-2847-1593
|
|
|
ExtraCare is CVS’s loyalty program designed to reward your everyday shopping. Members accumulate points with eligible purchases and receive personalized deals tailored to their routines. This balance of $445.00 is ready to be applied toward eligible CVS purchases both in store and online. Because the expiration window closes today, we encourage you to review your balance and decide how you would like to use it while the full amount remains available. |
Redeeming your balance is straightforward. Simply visit your nearest CVS location or shop online, and the available amount will be applied to your eligible purchase at checkout. There is no need to take any additional enrollment steps — your ExtraCare membership is already active and the balance shown above is ready for immediate use. |
| Redeem My Balance Available in store and online |
Using your balance today ensures no portion of the $445.00 is forfeited. |
|
|
CVS ExtraCare — rewards for your everyday shopping. |
|
Hey, sorry for the late reply. I got caught up with the yard work and completely forgot to check messages. Yes, I can bring the folding chairs and the small table on Saturday. Do you need anything else like cups or plates? I think I still have half a pack of napkins from the last get together. Just let me know what time to start heading over. See you then.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook