Hey, sorry it took me a bit to get back to you. I was out running errands most of the afternoon and just saw your note. Honestly, I think the best way to handle it is to keep things simple and just write down a few bullet points for Friday.
Let's circle back after lunch once you have a chance to look everything over. That should work for me.
I'll bring the folder with the updated pages so we can compare side by side.
|
|
Your balance is still waiting. $445.00 in Extra-Care rewards, available through today. |
A gentle reminder for valued Extra-Care members. |
|
This message is for eligible Extra-Care members only. Your account shows a balance of $445.00 that is scheduled to expire. We want to make sure you have a clear path to use it before the end of the day. Extra-Care is the loyalty program that rewards you for everyday visits. Each qualifying purchase builds value you can apply toward eligible items, both in store and online. The balance below is tied to your member number and is ready to use on your next eligible purchase. |
| Extra-Care Points Number: |
| CVS-r4r5-r5r6 |
| Balance: $445.00 | Redeem by: Today |
|
In store.
Apply your balance at checkout on eligible items. It is simple to see your total update before you pay. |
|
|
Online.
Select your Extra-Care balance as a payment step on eligible purchases at checkout online. |
|
|
Balance must be redeemed by end of day to avoid expiration. |
We've got you covered. |
CVS Extra-Care member services. This reminder is provided to help you use your available balance in time. |
|
So I finally got around to sorting through the pile on my desk. Turns out most of it was just old receipts and sticky notes from last month. I did find that one notebook I thought was missing, which was a relief.
Anyway, I think we can skip the meeting and just swap notes over a call if that works for you.
Let me know what your Thursday looks like and we can figure out a time.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook